For next year’s rates and availability, PLEASE CALL THE FRONT DESK AT 800-433-5870.
For security reasons, a government-issued I.D. will be required at Check-In.
We may require up to a three-night minimum stay for holidays
(such as Memorial Day Weekend & Labor Day Weekend) as well as special event weekends.
Hotel stays in Rehoboth Beach are subject to a state tax of 8% per night and hotel stays in Rehoboth Beach are subject to an additional 3% City Tax.
Please call 800-433-5870 to make a reservation.
Rates are based on double occupancy. There is an extra $20.00 per-night charge for each additional person over the age of 8.
Reservations, Advance Deposits & Refunds
Any reservations made for off season stays (January through April and October through December), will not be charged a deposit until the day of check in. Should you need to cancel your reservation (off season only), you have until 6:00 p.m. on check in day to cancel without penalty. For in season stays, (May through September), your credit card will be charged a deposit of the first night plus tax at the time you make your reservation, and our standard seven day cancellation policy will be in effect. Please review the cancellation policy.
There will be a $25.00 fee on all cancellations in season (May through September)
- Failure to check-in by midnight of the scheduled arrival date may cancel entire reservation.
- Guests have until 6:00 pm on scheduled arrival day to cancel January through April & October through December reservations with no cancellation fees.
- Any Cancellations made seven days or less of your arrival between May & September will result in forfeiture of your advance deposit in it’s entirety.
- Any changes in arrival OR departure dates must be made seven days prior to check-in date.
- Refunds will NOT be given for early departures, nor will refunds be given for weather-related cancellations.
- Travel Problems in other sections of the country or the world cannot have a bearing on our decision process.
- We are not in the business of providing vacation insurance.
- If severe weather prevents us from providing our normal first quality lodging experience, then we will refund a customer’s funds on a prorated basis.
- These conditions would include a loss of electric power for an extended period of time (minimum 8 hours) or significant damage to the property.
In all situations the decision of management is final.
The Avenue Inn & Spa has been rated the #1 hotel in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware due to our excellent customer service, first class amenities, and competitive rates.
We offer our guests a variety of accommodations and are proud to provide you with a smoke-free environment throughout our property. We strive to make the Avenue Inn feel like your ‘home away from home’. Our hotel is perfect for a romantic honeymoon or a relaxing family vacation in Delaware.
With a surplus of attractions and breathtaking scenery the Avenue Inn & Spa is sure to meet your expectations. We look forward to providing you with everything necessary for a comfortable and stress-free stay.